|Kevin, looking cute despite being a holy terror.|
Finally, I felt energetic enough to start my homework. After the fiasco of the 3 ply spiral attempt, I set to spinning Cashmere. My first assignment was 100% cashmere, which turned out nicely, despite my not really liking it much. It's soft, fluffy and lovely, but not something I'd really use much of as it's way too expensive to use for weaving, too expensive to make into mittens for the wool sensitive menfolk around here and too frou frou for anything I'd use such a fine yarn for. However I washed it up and it turned out even better than I expected. I set it to dry.
|100% Cashmere yarn with lots of Kevin chewed ends|
When I went to set the packets of wool locks to dry, this is what I found. The darned cat chewed up my 100% Cashmere yarn. Don't tell me they don't have some sort of miserable thought processes which seek revenge or try to make a point. I'm going to have to spin a whole new 100% cashmere skein. I hope I have enough fibre left.
|Polwarth/Cashmere yarn which is delicious.|