Pages

September 19, 2007

Addendum ..

I redid my calculations for the warp below. They are correct! That means should have spun enough yarn, plus a bit of extra for safety. So what went wrong? The only thing I can think of is that because it was in two bags, one has gotten misplaced. I put the spun skeins in the perfectly sized green kitchen bags that we also must use for compostables for our trash pickup. So is there a chance that it got sent to our composting facility? Scary thought.. but possible. I will however, search high and low in case it got stuck in a wool storage container.. not like there aren't a few around here and am picking up a drum carder tonight to blend and start spinning more, just incase!

1 comment:

  1. Coming to meeting / practice tonight? I want to look at your warp-weighted loom project, your dyeing, and just generally express my jealousy that you have time and energy for it!

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete