I've tried very hard to finish up the bag of Shetland roving. I'm almost at the end and I'm starting to dislike it. The last little bit is just ever so slightly compacted. Stretching it out should help, but it doesn't really do much for it. It seems to be all the shorter fibres. I'd like to say it's a bit neppy, but there aren't really any bits and bumps in it, it just spins a bit lumpier than I'd like. So during the last Stanley Cup playoff game (1 more to go), I spun as much as I could bear and then switched to the pink socks. I'd set them down and realized that if I didn't just pick them up and finish them, they'd not get done by the time they are needed, later this summer. I thought it would take another week to finish them, but it was only 3 or 4 days. I finished up the toe today and will graft it tomorrow when I'm not tired. I had to knit the toe 3 times to get it close to matching the first sock - though it really didn't. I'd left it too long to remember exactly what I did and forgot to write it down!