I'll have to admit that I did a bit of sewing during the day as well, but in all I marked the quilt borders, quilted the borders, cut and made the binding, and bound the quilt yesterday, finishing up just before 10 pm. Included in that was a repair to the treadle belt as it had stretched. The belt is leather and a new one will stretch a bit after using. In this case it started slipping miserably and I managed to sew my finger while wrangling the quilt through the sewing machine. Thankfully it was minor as the treadler responds very quickly in situations like that!
Only 3 more projects to sew for pressies... I guess the countdown begins