So the white Clun Forest mittens have disappeared. I've gone and lost them before I'd even had a chance to wear them! I'd only gotten to try them on for fitting. I'm pretty ticked at this. I may have put them in a safe place or I may have taken them with me and left them behind. I figure that winter really will set in sometime and I'll really, really need mitts, so I started a new pair. I had two skeins left from Jessie's fleece and since the fingerless mitts I'd made with this yarn turned out quite nicely, I decided to use the rest for my own mitts. As I was winding the skeins into yarn cakes, I realized that they were two different grists. I used the skein of slightly fatter yarn for the mitts, hoping there would be enough. There was a little less than I thought there would be. So, next job is to card up some more of Jessie's fleece and spin the rest of the mitten yarn.
Left on the to do list - a tote bag, a shirt, two embroidered labels, one loom to dress, one project to weave off at the guild, and a partridge in a pear tree.. okay maybe not the last one :). All in all, it should be close to achievable - the shirt is a last minute addition and I'm crossing my fingers on that one.